Anonymous asked: What do u plan to do next???
I don’t know…
Remember that time Sherlock thought no one would ever want him as a best friend
Anonymous asked: Why was ur therapy denied???
In a nutshell the letter said that I’m coping well and that beginning CBT would be detrimental to my education.
if that was the case I wouldn’t have applied for therapy in the first place »
string-bean-world asked: i'm so sorry for being a shitty friend, but you can get through this as you are a wonderful little fighter. xxx and you can overcome anything x love you lots
I love you lots my little apple pie, I hope we can meet up soon xx
Therapy denied. Next few months will be interesting.
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Who’s ready to hear the best joke ever? Ok *clears throat*
A rich snail goes into a car shop, picks out a super fast car, and says “I want a big S painted on the right side, the left side, the front, the back, I want big S’s everywhere.” And the car painter asks “Why?” And the snail says “Because when I pass people on the road I want them to point at me and say ‘Wow! Look at that escargot!”
you had me at rich snail